Tuesday 26 April 2011

The perfect hero? It's all in the eyes...

The perfect hero...




He is the man I dream about. The man who lives in my head for weeks and months until the story is completed.


I'm afraid I'm rather predictable when it comes to my hero. He is usually the tall, moody type. He is brave, confident, a little cynical and he knows how to turn on the charm. And since I write historical romance, let's not forget the boots, the horse, the sword or the pistol!


But the first, most important step is to picture his eyes.








And find the right name.






Two of my all time favourites French men. Singer Jacques Dutronc and actor Bernard Giraudeau.


















2 comments:

  1. Oooh, new boys to research! Thanks for the eye candy, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Marie: eyes alone can melt the heart and inflame the veins! And I love your comment about boots and a horse, made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! Your message will appear after moderation.